Monday, October 19, 2009


Tonight my roommate gave me oregano drops to put under my tongue because we're both getting sick. Can I tell you they are some of the grossest things i've ever had. But I take them b/c (1) they're all natural and (2) I don't have time to be sick. Too much things to do, too many places to go, and too many people to see. Ugh. I can still taste this shit on my tongue tho, and let me tell you - I think I need to go rinse it with some mint tea behind her back.

But anyway. Aside from the strong taste,
Oil of Oregano Effectively Treats:
  • Colds & Flues
  • Skin Conditions
  • Respiratory & Sinus Conditions
  • Digestive Conditions
  • Mouth Conditions
  • Digestive Conditions
  • Burns, Wounds, Cuts
  • Sore Muscles & Joints
Just wish it didn't taste so .. *cough*.

No comments:

Post a Comment